Docufi Image Ramp for the Kodak Scan Station 520 or your desktop PC
ImageRamp provides a simple and intuitive batch scanning solution that is ideal for your document capture needs. Walk up scanning could not be simpler. With ImageRamp, your Kodak Scanner is your onramp for your valued document assets. Simply configure the scanner to meet your workflow needs with buttons that can do an array of tasks, all with the ease and simplicity of touch screen interaction.
- Based on a Touch Screen Scanner Environment
- Scan to Email, FTP, Network Drive or USB device
- Indexing – Drag and Drop OCR Indexing – helps capture index data at the document’s point of entry into your workflow environment.
- Remote Management – ImageRamp supports easy deployment allowing administrators to manage devices through a shared UNC Path, a simple USB device, or FTP remote configurations.
- File Naming and Routing Features – Automatically split and name files at designated pages or barcode separator pages. Or use the barcode data to identify routing needs to designated windows folders. Files are automatically placed in a folder that is named using any barcode data, scan date or time, and more.
- Image Enhancement and Rollback scanning – Select from a sophisticated set of image enhancement features more commonly found in production scanning equipment, or use the interactive tools to adjust your document threshold using our unique rollback feature. We incorporate dual stream scanning and preserve a greyscale original which you can use to obtain optimal image clarity.
- Simple and Intuitive Interface – Designed for simple operation, Image Ramp supports intuitive interfaces that minimize learning needs and maximize user productivity. Simple finger strokes easily manipulate the zoom or pan positioning of your documents. The Page Flowing system makes page selection and verification easy and intuitive.
- User Definable Profiles – Customize up to 10 workflow operations in the Image Ramp Station, each represented as its own unique button.
- Create Searchable Text PDF – Use built in Optical Character Recognition software (OCR) and create searchable text PDF files. With PDF-OCR files, users can search for text located within the document while preserving the accuracy of the original scanned image.
ImageRamp will help to reduce errors, decrease time at the device, and produce the highest quality images possible – with the simplicity of touch screen interaction. Simply configure the scanner to meet your workflow needs.