CCP Solutions provides libraries with state of the art integrated copy print scan self-service solutions that include:
- Copystar self-service color and black and white copiers
- Top of the line payment solutions based on goals and requirement – including coin / card / bill and barcode systems from RFideas, ITC, TBS and Jamex
- Integration of our copier, pay-for-print and Bookscan systems with most ILS or patron/student databases
- Pay-for-Print software and hardware solutions featuring Pcounter and Envisionware
- Hypas Embedded Print Release technology right from the copier’s display panel that also offers revenue capture options for fax and scan use.
- Scan and Imaging Center Kiosks – featuring iVina BookScan and Kodak Photo Scan Station technology
- Wireless Printing – Print wirelessly via web browser from virtually any device to library printer
- PC Reservation solutions from Envisionware – Helps libraries control PC access
CCP’s Revenue Share Solution means offering your students and patrons the latest self-service copy print scan technologies at no cost to your library.
CCP will work with your library staff to develop an integrated vend solution that incorporates state of the art solutions at “no cost” to your library.
- Our revenue share model is simple. Just give us your library’s current and projected copy, print and scan usage data including current copier lease payment and printer cost data and let us build a plan that meets your library’s goals. Its a win-win for everyone.